Mangahigh is a games-based maths resource. A platform with maths games and adaptive quizzes that helps teachers to differentiate instruction and engage students in the classroom all over the world.
- Redesigning Mangahigh as a single-page web app, starting from the student experience, then moving to the teacher experience. The platform needed to be completely responsive, so kids and teachers could use it from their smartphone or tablet, without necessarily being in the class.
- Make teacher able to find an assignment easily
- Creating a set of reports consistent at school, class and student level with meaningful insights for teachers.
- Teachers had to be able to start quickly in a few steps. Creating a class and manage students needed to be a smooth and easy process.
- Understand business requirements and identify user needs
- Design wireframes and user journeys
- Quick prototypes, tests and design iterations
- Final designs and specs for development
Find an activity
Set an Assignment
Review Students Results
Reports Basic Structure
Student Individual Reports
Class Reports Drilling Down
Create a Class
Quick start flow design: teachers can now create a new class and set an assignment in just a few clicks.
Watch this project live on http://www.mangahigh.com